Friday, March 21, 2008

Fire Code!!!






Fire code is awful! Been taking a class for the last month or so on fire code and it does not get any more boring..........I would rather sit in insurance seminars for days or hang out with a bunch of midget clowns than sit through one more fire code class!! One class left luckily.


However, the BRIGHT side is when I come home I have the most beautiful wife and daughter waiting for me!! I am one lucky guy!

Aiden is nearly 5 weeks now and is growing out of all of her newborn clothes, she has grown into those large feet fairly well (they still seem big to me). She is becoming more and more aware and loves to watch the ceiling fans in our house. She falls asleep easily in the car and braves her moms trips to the deep south for bread. She also puts up with her dads strange smells!? We are excited for the changing weather and look forward to letting her swim in our neighborhood pool. Mom and Dad are adjusting well and LOVE being parents to this awesome little girl!

2 comments:

Shani said...

Midget clowns? You are crazy. And lucky for you that you only have one off those classes left. We are not even halfway done yet! And if you love your wife and daughter as much as you say you do, quit trying to poison your them with your putrid smells. BOOM!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I would cry too if I had to wear that hat!